PDA

View Full Version : Concert photography

JPRATT
02-05-2007, 04:32 PM
Wondering if any of you guys/girls on here do concert photo? If so, what modes are you guys using for shooting. I just gave a shot at it this past weekend. I used my Manual 28mm, 50mm, AND 135mm with and without the 2x converter(on the 135). I had my kit lens, but didn't try it at all... I used tugsten, ISO 400 & 800, depending on the lighting. Do you guys have any tips or info to use for concert photography? The place that I go to for shows is a pretty small place. wit pretty decent lighting(depending on the artist performing)..

I don't have a external flash yet, but I'm looking into getting one. What do you guys reccomend? I've been looking into the Sigma Super. And If I get a chance, I'd like to get a auto 50mm 1.4 down the line. I won a 28-70mm lens off ebay if the seller doesn't turn out to be a dick about the sale which I already paid for last week.

Any tips or info, please post up. Thanks. I don't know if I'll get any feedback on this forum since it doesn't move much, but thought I give it a shot. :D

JPRATT
02-06-2007, 01:07 PM
A few that I resized