PDA

View Full Version : Crutchfield kudos...

PhilR.
12-03-2004, 07:46 PM
Hi all,

Just thought I would let everyone know of my recent experience with Crutchfield.com. I ordered a Panasonic digital camera from them, but unfortunately the camera was defective. I called them back to let them know I needed a return number. The lady on the other end of the line was very friendly, and merely asked the reason why I was returning the camera. A return number was quickly given. The camera was sent back using the pre-paid shipping label, and my account was credited several days later.

Never once in my dealings with Crutchfield was I given any kind hassle. The fact that the camera was defective wasn't their fault, but nonetheless they took care of business as quickly as could be possible. Their customer service people were as friendly and professional as could be.

Although there are cheaper places to order from, one must consider the following - Crutchfield has free shipping, and will also pay the return shipping with a pre-printed UPS label that is included in the order. All you have to do is call them to let them know you need a return #, slap the label on the box, and give it to the UPS person. This type of support is peace of mind, and is certainly worth something. I would not have any problems ordering from them again in the future, or in recommending them to my friends/family.

hth,
PhilR.