PDA

View Full Version : I need help with Sony DSC-T9

ilusnforc
12-13-2006, 03:08 PM
I recently bought a Sony DSC-T9, it's my first digital camera so I'm still playing with it and learning about the features. I am having problems with focus that I cannot figure out. Either the picture turns out very sharp and well focused or it is blurry and out of focus. I press the shutter button half-way and wait for the dot to go solid and sometimes it just can't seem to focus while other times it will. Can anyone with experience share some basic tricks to taking great pictures with this camera and help me to figure out this focus problem? I notice when taking video it constantly goes in and out of focus while recording. Also, is there a quick and easy way to sharpen up some out of focus pictures?

cgl88
12-18-2006, 01:41 PM
What are the shutter speeds for the shots that did not turn out well? You can right mouse click on the file and select properties. Is your AF assist beam turned on? Have you tried multi-AF versus spot-focusing? One might work better for you.

If autofocus is still a challenge, do you use the 'back' button to review your last photo with that nice big LCD screen? Then zoom in? That way you know it is unfocussed and you can take the shot over again