PDA

View Full Version : dx7590 indoor shots?

jvan
11-29-2004, 06:50 PM
I am going nuts trying to find the right camera for me. I have read the reviews until I am blue in the face. PLEASE HELP!!! I really like the dx7590 it seems to have everything I want. The problem is, I am afraid it want take good indoor shots. The Kodak cameras seem to have dark indoor shots and I take a lot of pictures inside. Please advise me if I am wrong. I have been mainly looking at this camera and the Panasonic FZ3, but I dont like the fact the FZ3 only has 3mp. I don't want to go to the FZ15 or FZ20 because of the size. The dx7590 is as big as I want to get! Please anyone with this Kodak camera please advise me on the indoor shots or anything to help with my decision. THANK YOU!!
jvan :confused:
Oh by the way I don't like to use the manual settings, I like to just point and shoot, thats another reason I like the Kodak it seems easy to use.

smarter_child
11-29-2004, 07:44 PM
I don't own this camera, but what I can tell you is that the DX7590's flash is extremely powerful, and it reaches out well beyond what regular consumer cameras can accomplish. Combine that with high-speed autofocus using Kodak's external AF sensor and you have a camera that is competent with taking indoor pictures.

msam
12-01-2004, 05:03 AM
I own a DX7590 and I can assure you that taking indoor shots is not a problem at all in DX7590. Very very low light shots can cause some difficulty for focussing, but it is quite easy to find a setting where the camera can auto-focus correctly.

DX7590 has a multitude of options, but they are quite easy to master.