PDA

View Full Version : What to do with Casio EX-s2 that died

Gramzy
11-28-2004, 10:07 AM
I started small with a 2 megapixel Casio which I liked very much - So, of course on Thanksgiving when I was prepared to take family photos galore, the camera died - I may have contributed to this by over charging - Is that possible? Should I try to fix it or go for another? I don't wan't to invest in a new battery if that is not the problem. (I was thinking of replacing it with the Casio S-100 ) Money is an issue - I spent quite a bit on this little one with memory card and case, etc. I don't want to buy all that again - Can someone advise me the best thing to do before I do something impulsively wrong? I am grateful for your response.

AnneArundel
12-10-2004, 12:16 AM
Gramzy,
If you're looking for the Casio S-100, I'll sell it to you. I just got it about 6 weeks ago, right when the model was first released. It's in perfect condition and you'll get everything that I got with it- software, cradle, etc.

Here's the reason I'm selling: the shutter speed is too slow for me. I'd bought the S100 to replace a 3 year old Canon Elph that was much bulkier. I was going for the Casio's ultra-compact size. Well, I had become used to the Canon's quick shutter repsonse and the Casio's few-second delay frustrates me to death.

If the Casio's shutter speed is acceptable to you, do contact me and make an offer. As I say, my Casio is brand new and in perfect condition.
Anne
castledown@comcast.net