PDA

View Full Version : Favorite online photo lab?

kaykay
11-25-2004, 10:48 PM
Me personally, when I'm shopping at Wal-Mart I drop my card in their machine, edit if I need to. Takes just a few minuets, and when I'm through shopping their ready to pick up. I have always been happy with my prints and they put them on a cd for pretty much nothing. Just curious if any of you have a favorite online photo lab that you use? :)

John_Reed
11-26-2004, 07:04 AM
Me personally, when I'm shopping at Wal-Mart I drop my card in their machine, edit if I need to. Takes just a few minuets, and when I'm through shopping their ready to pick up. I have always been happy with my prints and they put them on a cd for pretty much nothing. Just curious if any of you have a favorite online photo lab that you use? :)Their print quality is exceptional, you can order sizes up to 20X30, and they also let you make specialty items like snapbooks (annotated albums of trips, for example), photo calendars, and greeting cards. Very quick turnaround, and they often offer price specials to encourage more usage. Sounds like you have to dance for your Wal-Mart photos, if it takes a few minuets! ;)

kaykay
11-27-2004, 08:45 PM
Thanks for the heads up on shutterfly John. I will try them out my next go round. I'm not sure I'd dance for Wal-Mart photos :o , but with an on the go toddler they sure are quick and convienent if you know what I mean Lol!

jamison55
11-28-2004, 04:19 PM
While you are shopping around, consider Adorama. I have used them to proof the last few weddings I have shot with pro-lab level results. You also can't beat thier $.19 per print price!