PDA

View Full Version : DISASTER:-stupid mistake!



stephe
11-24-2004, 09:24 PM
I felt like I have to share this.
man I promise I will never do the same mistake again.
I went to a thanksgiving gathering tonight (at campus) and I took lots of pics because a friend of mine requested me to do a documentation for this event.
all along I have no idea that something significant was wrong - I forgot to change back the ISO setting to normal as mine was 1600 because I played with it last night!
and so here I am sitting in awe as I found out why all my pics has noise, for a second I almost doubt my D70 but now i know thats my foult (sorry nikon...) yay I know this is dumb but does anyone had similar incident to share? (hehe so that I dont feel bad :)
thanks,

stephe

D70FAN
11-24-2004, 09:33 PM
I felt like I have to share this.
man I promise I will never do the same mistake again.
I went to a thanksgiving gathering tonight (at campus) and I took lots of pics because a friend of mine requested me to do a documentation for this event.
all along I have no idea that something significant was wrong - I forgot to change back the ISO setting to normal as mine was 1600 because I played with it last night!
and so here I am sitting in awe as I found out why all my pics has noise, for a second I almost doubt my D70 but now i know thats my foult (sorry nikon...) yay I know this is dumb but does anyone had similar incident to share? (hehe so that I dont feel bad :)
thanks,

stephe

Yes, but we'll never admit it. ;)

glennp
11-25-2004, 06:09 AM
To paraphrase an old joke: 70% of us have done the same thing and the other 30% is lying :D

I'm trying to force myself into the habit of checking the ISO and memory card every time I turn the camera on -- it's a work in progress :)

stephe
11-25-2004, 08:05 AM
i think thats a good habit, because you never know the noise level by only looking at the LCD camera (or maybe there's a way to find out, I dont know)
until you got to your computer and check all the pics you've taken.