PDA

View Full Version : The K10D Brochure

KFrog
10-12-2006, 09:40 PM
The K10D brochure in available online here in a PDF. :cool:

http://www.pentax.co.uk/_uk/photo/products/index.php?cameras&gruppe=digital%20slr&produkt=19095&id=downloads

RichNY
10-12-2006, 10:07 PM
Thanks for posting.

Look at page 4. You can only shoot at the 3fps in JPEG format.

tommccarty
10-29-2006, 11:43 AM
Call me naive..... I was hoping for the Pentax to be something new from that line and finally it sinks in. We are talking another possible clone?
Samsung is going to make it or is Pentax making it for Samsung?
I guess it doesn't matter. Nikon is made in Thailand and uses Sony chips

Maybe I will have to wait or go FF Canon. :confused: :confused:

Peleg
10-29-2006, 07:34 PM
Call me naive..... I was hoping for the Pentax to be something new from that line and finally it sinks in. We are talking another possible clone?
I guess it doesn't matter. Nikon is made in Thailand and uses Sony chips

Maybe I will have to wait or go FF Canon. :confused: :confused:

IF this camera turns out to be a good one (as I think it will) why would it matter who makes it or if it's a clone of another or not? Isn't the most important thing that this be a good tool for making great photographs?? I'm confused as to why you would get another camera based on something that has nothing to do w/ taking great pictures???

KFrog
10-31-2006, 03:44 PM
IF this camera turns out to be a good one (as I think it will) why would it matter who makes it or if it's a clone of another or not? Isn't the most important thing that this be a good tool for making great photographs?? I'm confused as to why you would get another camera based on something that has nothing to do w/ taking great pictures???

Yeah really. I like the idea of Samsung and Pentax getting together and making cameras. They will at some point make there own exclusive lines I understand but for now enjoy the additional quality products on the market.

jeisner
10-31-2006, 05:06 PM

Pentax is making it ;-)

timmciglobal
11-09-2006, 11:30 PM
Re the 3 fps comment. The buffer depth for raw is 9 images @ 3 FPS its unlimited in jpeg.

You can still shoot 3 FPS up to 3 seconds long for total of 9 images in raw.

Tim

RichNY
11-09-2006, 11:57 PM
Re the 3 fps comment. The buffer depth for raw is 9 images @ 3 FPS its unlimited in jpeg.

You can still shoot 3 FPS up to 3 seconds long for total of 9 images in raw.

Tim

Tim- You are probably correct but based on their wording and grammar it doesn't guarantee it.

timmciglobal
11-10-2006, 09:47 AM
Rich:

Read the specs at last page, it does indicate that.

Tim