PDA

View Full Version : I think My Digital Rebel Crashed

nascars007
11-21-2004, 02:53 AM
I was doing a wedding shoot earlier tonight when all of the sudden I look thru my Rebel and It's black so after I power down pull out CF Card take battery Out then Back in I Power it back up I can see thru it but when I take a Picture all I get is a band across the top the rest is Black Please Help I have had the Camera since May 25 2004 It's not even 6 Months Old I guess look at my images to see the sample pic

D70FAN
11-21-2004, 07:14 AM
I was doing a wedding shoot earlier tonight when all of the sudden I look thru my Rebel and It's black so after I power down pull out CF Card take battery Out then Back in I Power it back up I can see thru it but when I take a Picture all I get is a band across the top the rest is Black Please Help I have had the Camera since May 25 2004 It's not even 6 Months Old I guess look at my images to see the sample pic

I'm not sure if the DReb will do a 24 hour, battery out, reset, but it might be good for a first attempt. Of course give Canon a call to see if they might have a solution.

Arizona
11-21-2004, 07:35 AM
That does not sound good. :eek:

I hope you can find a fix. Cameras these days are little powerful computers that do sometimes go bad.