PDA

View Full Version : Comments?

sid9890
11-10-2004, 09:42 AM
Hey everybody,

Beginner from India here! I've never used a digital camera in my life! This is my first time and I really like to get a good one that I can use to learn camera settings. I can't afford a DSLR cause there too expensive and cameras on the street are just not safe! Kodak is the one company that seems to be well established in the country with good warranty and service support. Also the price of the DX7590 is around 560$, which is affordable by me. I'd really appreciate any comments you guys have on the camera and its suitablity for someone who wants to learn photography.

Thanks,

Siddarth :cool:

yonco
11-12-2004, 04:29 AM
Hey,

I don't own the DX7590 but I do have the DX7440 which is an excellent feature-packed camera, I'm enjoying it a lot.
The members at the Kodak Talk Forum people would love to help you with your question, many of them own this camera. Please click here (http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/forum.asp?forum=1011). It's a much more active forum, very friendly people. I'm sure you'll find answers.
By the way, they've all been praising that camera, saying how they're pleased with it, I'm sure you'll love it.