PDA

View Full Version : Photo Editing

reitman1
11-06-2004, 07:14 PM
Just a quick question. Is there any way to resize a group of photos all at once? Generally I like to post my photos on a website, but resizing them one at a time with PhotoImpression takes time. Is there anyway I could select a group of my photos and make it so they all are resized to 45% of their former value? Thanks for the help.

Rhys
11-07-2004, 06:49 AM
Just a quick question. Is there any way to resize a group of photos all at once? Generally I like to post my photos on a website, but resizing them one at a time with PhotoImpression takes time. Is there anyway I could select a group of my photos and make it so they all are resized to 45% of their former value? Thanks for the help.

Photoshop Elements will do this.

haikai
11-08-2004, 05:39 PM
Is there anyway I could select a group of my photos and make it so they all are resized to 45% of their former value? Thanks for the help.

i'm not familiar with Photoimpressions, but Rhys is right. if you have access to photoshop, you can batch process a folder of images using Actions. i'm not sure about the Elements version of photoshop, but the regular version can even create a web page for you of your images if you don't mind sticking to one of their default layouts :) it's actually quite handy if you have a ton of images.

hai

Rhys
11-08-2004, 05:57 PM
i'm not familiar with Photoimpressions, but Rhys is right. if you have access to photoshop, you can batch process a folder of images using Actions. i'm not sure about the Elements version of photoshop, but the regular version can even create a web page for you of your images if you don't mind sticking to one of their default layouts :) it's actually quite handy if you have a ton of images.

hai

Photoshop Elements does that too. Mine came free with my Nikon.