PDA

View Full Version : Digital Photography coarse via the internet?

kaykay
11-06-2004, 07:07 PM
I was just curious if any of you have taken Photography classes on the internet? I mentioned to a friend that I would love to go to school to become a professional photographer, but that's just not an option for me right now. She said why don't you just do that via the internet. I didn't know that was possible....but I sure am interested to know more about it if it is!!!

Rhys
11-07-2004, 06:51 AM
I was just curious if any of you have taken Photography classes on the internet? I mentioned to a friend that I would love to go to school to become a professional photographer, but that's just not an option for me right now. She said why don't you just do that via the internet. I didn't know that was possible....but I sure am interested to know more about it if it is!!!

They say that photography is a very overcrowded profession. Anybody with a camera can take decent photos. Even if you have the most super-duper camera in the world and can still take decent photos, this doesn't guarantee employment.

genece
11-07-2004, 07:05 AM
I am not sure this will post, if not do a GOOGLE search for " Photography courses "

photography courses (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=photography+courses&btnG=Google+Search)