PDA

View Full Version : FZ20 in Europe?

tokmas
11-05-2004, 01:11 AM
I'm about to buy a Panasonic FZ20. I live in Sweden. Does anyone have experiences (good/bad) from webshops in/delivering to Europe?

Thank, tokmas.

kvantti
11-05-2004, 04:58 AM
I ordered an fz3 from them and everything went smoothly. Best price and fastest delivery. And yes, I also live in Sweden. The manual is not in swedish or english, but you can download a pdf version of it. I paid by visa and no confirmation was needed. I arrived at my door within 48 hours. Nobody tried to sell me any extra stuff. They also give 2 years guarantee. You can find out more shops from www.pricerunner.se

-Antti

Jim Last
11-05-2004, 05:22 AM
They (Pixmania.com) will offer delivery to most of Europe which is a bonus, in local languages :)

This is what they state on their website:

N1 in Europe for internet sales of consumer electronic goods
- More than 850 000 satisfied customers,
- More than 250 collaborators present in 20 European countries: France, Germany, United Kingdom, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Austria, Switzerland and Ireland.
- A turnover of 125 million euros at the end of March 2004. (+200% compared to March 2003)

tokmas
11-19-2004, 03:07 AM
I've been looking at pixmania and other places recommended at pricerunner. My problem is still that they are so much more expensive than the American vendors. That's why i'd like to order from the states, especially now as the USD is so low.

//tokmas