PDA

View Full Version : got my 30 D !

mediyoga
05-23-2006, 03:50 PM
Hi folks. I have been travelling for the last 2 months and finally am in the US and got my 30D. Graduating from the rebel this makes a great difference! The spot metering is so useful. The color reproduction is far more accurate than my rebel xt. The battery seems to be on and on. The whole product is placed far above the rebel. Of course those with a 20 D may not note much difference.

Anyways, I dont regret the buy and am one very happy person in the canon family! Though I have not been posting much, I have been following all the posts.
Krishna

aparmley
05-23-2006, 04:04 PM
Hi folks. I have been travelling for the last 2 months and finally am in the US and got my 30D. Graduating from the rebel this makes a great difference! The spot metering is so useful. The color reproduction is far more accurate than my rebel xt. The battery seems to be on and on. The whole product is placed far above the rebel. Of course those with a 20 D may not note much difference.

Anyways, I dont regret the buy and am one very happy person in the canon family! Though I have not been posting much, I have been following all the posts.
Krishna

Greetings Krishna - Good to hear from you again. Congrats on the 30D. Hope the miles traveled have been kind.

cwphoto
05-23-2006, 07:50 PM
He's back!

I thought we may have insulted you or something. Let's see some travel shots from the new tool Medi!

24Peter
05-23-2006, 09:41 PM
Hi folks. I have been travelling for the last 2 months and finally am in the US and got my 30D. Krishna
Great news Krishna. Where in the US have you been? :)

mediyoga
05-24-2006, 09:06 AM
HI all . Here are some uncropped shots from niagara. I am posting it uncropped (forgive me for that ) for lack of time here. More from the rebel follows and then from the 30 D.

Peter I am in Buffalo NY close to the Niagra falls. The weather is cold, its better today - 70s or so. Planning to try to get some shots on the 30 D. Thanks to all for a great welcome back!
Krishna

24Peter
05-24-2006, 09:27 AM
Peter I am in Buffalo NY close to the Niagra falls. The weather is cold, its better today - 70s or so. Planning to try to get some shots on the 30 D. Thanks to all for a great welcome back!
Krishna
Krishna - I really like #3-4. I went to school in Buffalo before moving to Los Angeles. I know it well. :)

cwphoto
05-24-2006, 05:49 PM
No. 4 is my fav.:) Great sense of movement.