PDA

View Full Version : Excited, Just Bought 7590, but have question about lens?

uptown187
11-03-2004, 05:42 PM
First off, i would like to say hello to all the Kodak enthusiasts and to those who love picture taking.
So far this is the best site i have found for research on kodak. I currently have an LS443, which im upgrading to the 7590. Unfortunatly i had to RMA the LS443 to kodak twice!! Both times the lens got jamed and i received an error on the screen. Other that that, i was very impressed with the picture quality. I love taking picutes because you get to capture something that no one else will ever be to duplicate.

I was just wondering if it is worth it to buy the wide angle lens, B&W Circular Polarizer and B&W Neutral Density Filter? I really think the wide angle lens would be worth it, but what about the others?

P.S -Atindra, I just have to say that i took a look at your photos on photobucket, and i can't say enough how breathe taking some of those photos are! My favorites are the one's of the moon, the sun scenes and my absolute favorite picture is the low light pic with the 2 people sitting next to the water w/ the sun fading into the clouds. That picture speaks a thousand words!!! Exellent job.

Atindra
11-04-2004, 05:11 PM
Hi Uptown187,
I responded to you on dpreview's forum. thanks for the compliments
Atindra