PDA

View Full Version : Received the Free carrying case & battery for FZ20

jeffrshaw
11-01-2004, 08:14 AM
This is for all you FZ20 owners out there who sent in the rebate form and are patiently waiting for their free carrying case and battery to arrive. I received mine on Friday and am very disappointed. The battery is indeed a CGA-S002 Panasonic battery but the carrying case is a very small, hard case designed for the FZ10 (the packaging actually is labeled that it is for the FZ10) that quite honestly, is useless unless you are a minimalist looking for the smallest profile case. The FZ20 does fit in this case but you won't get much more in there with it. Certainly is not any room for adapter rings and extra lens. You could probably jam an extra battery or sd card in there with it, but there is no compartment/restraint to keep it from moving around. So, if you were like me and hoping for a spacious case to avoid having to buy one, start shopping.

lumixfan
11-01-2004, 09:13 AM
Is it possible to post a picture of the bag?

That will be great, to a feel of it. When you say hardcase,
is it aluminium like?

Jayde
11-01-2004, 10:04 AM
shame innit great tech product.. crap management n sales.. the days of nice leather wrap rounds are gone, instead we get that thing, but hey its free haha.. tight b.......s !
want a case buy a zing or an op tech..
hey pana, i imported my Z10 half price from USA.. ya not the only ones who think in $ terms.. i get LTZ10 100 quid off from europ.. :D