PDA

View Full Version : Atrocious Customer Service at the Repair Center

amylee101
04-25-2006, 05:33 PM
have had such a miserable inteaction with Casio's repair team. They do not respect their customers nor do they apologize for their mistakes. I sent them my camera over a month ago since my shutter broke. They fixed it in one day and proceeded to send it to the wrong city. Multiple phone calls later on my part, never theirs, they promise me they will overnight my camera. Never happens. I call again and they promise to overnight it. Never happens. I call again, same thing. It has been 3 weeks now of hearing their promises that turn into lies. I just want my camera back - all they do is send you a refurbished one anyway. I have called, emailed, faxed, etc. They do not allow you to talk to a supervisor or manager. They do not read your emails, even if they respond to them. I sent an entire email, beginning with my job number, to the repair center going into detail again about the situation with my camera, ending with me being frustrated with customer service and never intending on buying their products again. The email I get back? "Hi, I saw that you called asking for your job number, so I just wanted to be sure you were helped with that. Bye" What??? Of course I have my job number - that was in the first line. They didn't even READ my email or even allude anything in my email. It was UNBELIEVABLE.

Today I called again, and I have been so frustrated and feeling so hopeless, I was starting to cry as I explained to them again about the situation and what terrible service I have received, when the customer service agent, Nabeel, outright laughed at me, mocking my concerns. They are unbelievable. I never have had such bad service even through not-so-reputable companies!

Needless to say, I will NEVER purchase from Casio again, and neither will any of my colleagues that I have expained in detail my unfortunate course of events!

DO NOT BUY CASIO PRODUCTS IF YOU EVER EXPECT TO UTILIZE YOUR WARRANTY. THE REPAIR CENTER IN NEW JERSEY DOES NOT CARE IF THEY DO THEIR JOB WELL OR AT ALL.

Sorry to go on about this, but I STILL have not received my camera, and I am at a loss of what to do or who to contact. Please, DO NOT PURCHASE!

CptOfGondor
04-26-2006, 03:34 PM
Damn, thats crazy. Its unfortunate to hear.

Yea, its tough when these kinda things break. Gotta send it in.

I dunno what to tell you. It must be pretty tough. Try getting trough to the high levels at Casio. Not their local Customer Service Reps.