PDA

View Full Version : pictures viewed on monitor are better than pictures printed

eureka07
10-31-2004, 08:02 PM
my pictures look very sharp on my computer monitor, but when i take them to print on one of the photo print machines, at a local store, the quality is much poorer. any ideas why? :confused:

John_Reed
10-31-2004, 08:45 PM
my pictures look very sharp on my computer monitor, but when i take them to print on one of the photo print machines, at a local store, the quality is much poorer. any ideas why? :confused:In what way is the quality "much poorer?" Are the printed colors bad, don't match the screen, do you get jaggedy edges on the print, what specifically don't you like about the prints? And what size images are you taking to the printer? :confused:

eureka07
11-01-2004, 05:21 AM
the pictures are not as sharp or clear. i am taking my memory card and printing the pictures from it.

genece
11-01-2004, 06:36 AM
That should not be the case. I never used one of those machines but it would be a guess that something is not getting read correctly. Try another method of printing.

eureka07
11-01-2004, 09:20 AM
thanks for the comments. going to try another photo shop with different photo printer, also going to upload my photos to an online photo printer.