PDA

View Full Version : Seeking broken CASIO cameras for parts

misterMe
10-31-2004, 05:13 PM
I'm an electronics technician specializing in CASIO repairs. I have experienced difficulty through the years acquiring parts from CASIO and their distributors without waiting for a very long time. Customers definately don't like to wait for a repair of a camera that they use on a regular basis. Anyway, just wanted to see if there are any of you with broken CASIO's that you'd like to sell for scrap parts.
Thanks.
Tim
CasioRepairs.com (http://CasioRepairs.com)

pokeyjr1
01-07-2006, 10:55 PM
i have a casio ex-z4u its apart i have everything.....i toook it apart b/c the lens wont go in or out i dn if thats a common problem or not but anyways let me know how much ull give me for it
thanks
nick

Greg228
10-25-2006, 03:48 PM
Casio exilim 3.2 MP. Camera works board cracked/screen is out.

did not want to toss it, but too costly to repair. Been sitting here, now it can find a use.

give me a shout.

Greg

sherb
10-27-2006, 06:09 AM
Hi, I have a casio EX-Z50 that I dropped. While the shell is banged up, The Display works perfect. The lens doesn't come out upon startup and reads lens
error. For a fair price I'll sell it if I don't find a lens. Do you have a lens? Thanks

Sherb

jkobuchi
06-07-2007, 09:06 AM
I just broke my LCD and was wondering if you have one for sale. Also my camera is in perfect condition otherwise. How much is it worth to you? It is only about 1 year old.

ilovesmiles06
06-09-2007, 04:07 AM
yepp i have a casio exilim z55!! had system error problem, just recently got it fixed tho..

bakes10
06-12-2007, 01:50 PM
Can anybody help me locate a replacement LCD screen for the EX Z50 as mine is damaged. Any reply would be much appreciated.

jb2twin
06-17-2007, 09:26 AM
How hard is it to replace LCD if get spare from parts camera? Where can I get instructions?

jayfixit
06-18-2007, 07:06 AM
How hard is it to replace LCD if get spare from parts camera? Where can I get instructions?

A Z60 is a fairly easy camera to work on, but the LCD replacement does require some soldering of the power leads to it. There are a decent number of items to remove, but it's not too bad. If you do start taking your camera apart, beware of the flash capacitor. It's the black cylinder that looks like a battery. It stores a very nice charge were you to touch it, or the leads coming from it. It can be discharged with a resistor across the terminals.

I think I have a partially disassembled Z60 with a good LCD in place. PM me, if you're interested.

stumptown
06-21-2007, 03:39 AM
I'm trying to find a replacement LCD for the Exilim EX-S100. Does anyone know where to find this affordably? Ebay doesn't seem to have them or any compitable ones as individual units or damaged cameras.
Thanks.

carlmadsen
09-29-2007, 03:20 PM
I have a Casio Z55 that works fine except for the LCD. I would like to replace the LCD or know how much this camera is worth.

jquiggle
01-30-2008, 04:45 PM
I have a casio and its about a year old... the screen is broken but the actual camera works and I don't think it will be cheap to fix. How much do you offer for the broken cameras?

Jenna:)

I'm an electronics technician specializing in CASIO repairs. I have experienced difficulty through the years acquiring parts from CASIO and their distributors without waiting for a very long time. Customers definately don't like to wait for a repair of a camera that they use on a regular basis. Anyway, just wanted to see if there are any of you with broken CASIO's that you'd like to sell for scrap parts.
Thanks.
Tim

jayfixit
02-04-2008, 11:59 AM
I have a casio and its about a year old... the screen is broken but the actual camera works and I don't think it will be cheap to fix. How much do you offer for the broken cameras?

Jenna:)

What model is it? I might be interested. You can PM me.

Toshasmom
08-17-2008, 08:17 PM
Thanks.
Tim
If you're still looking for parts we have a Casio Exilim 7.2 with a cracked LCD screen - the rest of the camera is in perfect working order. Let me know - thanks!
Toshasmom

allsec4jdo
10-18-2008, 05:30 PM
I have a new casio exilim ex-75 and all software chords ect. needs a battery hatch. if your interested email allsec@msn.com

lauren_snell
05-02-2009, 06:29 PM
I have a Casio Exilim Ex-Z77 for sales for parts.

The lens stopped going in and out, so we replaced the lens assembly ring (that had broken gear teeth) and the computer then went out.

Contact me at lsnell@aimmarketingsolutions.com