PDA

View Full Version : Stupid a310 Question

Aoide
10-29-2004, 06:07 PM
Hello all. I bought a Canon a310 for my student officers to use to take pictures of my choir program. I can't believe I have to ask this, but how do you get the CF card out? I've turned the camera ten ways from sideways and I can't figure it out. I've even resorted to looking at the manual! :eek: I'm sure that as soon as I post this, the answer will magically appear to me, but just in case. I know I'm overlooking something obvious and will have a D'oh moment, but I would appreciate the help anyway.

D70FAN
10-29-2004, 07:03 PM
Hello all. I bought a Canon a310 for my student officers to use to take pictures of my choir program. I can't believe I have to ask this, but how do you get the CF card out? I've turned the camera ten ways from sideways and I can't figure it out. I've even resorted to looking at the manual! :eek: I'm sure that as soon as I post this, the answer will magically appear to me, but just in case. I know I'm overlooking something obvious and will have a D'oh moment, but I would appreciate the help anyway.

Open the access door. There is no ejector button, but there are pinch slots. Pinch the card and remove it manually.

Check Steves Digicam site for a review of the A300 which is similar.

Aoide
10-29-2004, 07:18 PM
Ahh.... pinch slots. I tugged lightly but no pinch! Thanks a million George!