PDA

View Full Version : olympus c 5060

asitha
03-22-2006, 01:28 PM
i have purchased olympus c 5060 from oman last august and after taking to sri lanka ( 3 days i used it in oman) with in 2 weeks it becomes faulty, then i came to oman the agent gave me a new replacement and used it 2 weeks in oman send to sri lanka and with in 2 weeks it becomes faulty too.
This time the oman agent refuse to give me a new one or the refund,he syas he can repair it.
But i dont want a repaired one after spending 500 us $.This is a model failure or the oman agent is selling duplicate also the olympus japan cant trace the serial number of the camera,
Any body wants to buy a good camera pls dont go for olympus

Norm in Fujino
03-22-2006, 06:59 PM
This is a model failure or the oman agent is selling duplicate also the olympus japan cant trace the serial number of the camera,
Any body wants to buy a good camera pls dont go for olympus

LOL. If Olympus Japan can't trace the serial number, it sounds awfully fishy to me. You're blaming Olympus for this?

penz
03-23-2006, 10:27 AM
You can also buy a Rolex in Oman but when it stops ticking you can't say don't buy a Rolex. When I was in Oman a few years ago people would try to sell anything for a buck. I picked up a cheap Sony Diskman new in box from a CD Shop in a local market and it worked for about ten minutes. I returned right after that and was told I didn't buy it from him. You have to be careful.

asitha
03-23-2006, 10:38 AM
LOL. If Olympus Japan can't trace the serial number, it sounds awfully fishy to me. You're blaming Olympus for this?

yes i do my agent in oman says its higly disorganized company but he is elling olympus
so olympus mother company cannot trace wht they make in their home??
they should recall my camera to check where its made and find who is cheating the customers in oman

asitha
03-23-2006, 10:47 AM
yes i my agent in oman says its highly disorganized company but he is selling olympus
also olympus mother company cannot trace wht they make in their home?
they should recall my camera to check where its made and find who is cheating the customers in oman