PDA

View Full Version : FZ20 LCD Protection?

dwilliams
10-25-2004, 02:59 PM
Hi All,

I'm the happy new owner of a Panasonic FZ20!

I'm wondering if anyone has some good suggestions for LCD Protection. Are there any aftermarket accessories or perhaps re-purposing some existing solutions for other cameras?

Thank you,
DW

propwash
10-25-2004, 04:53 PM
Many people have had good luck with protective films which are designed for PDA's (Palm Pilots and pocket PC's). You can buy these at office supply stores for very little money. they might come in packs of 4, 8 or more. They are easily trimmed with a scissors. Depending on the size of your LCD, it may even be possible to get two from one sheet. When they get old you can just throw them away and replace with a new one.

judge9847
10-26-2004, 09:50 AM
Many people have had good luck with protective films which are designed for PDA's (Palm Pilots and pocket PC's). You can buy these at office supply stores for very little money. they might come in packs of 4, 8 or more. They are easily trimmed with a scissors. Depending on the size of your LCD, it may even be possible to get two from one sheet. When they get old you can just throw them away and replace with a new one.
That's what I do. Apparently you can get them from Staples or some other office supplies retailer. I did get mine at the local camera shop (Jessops in the UK).