PDA

View Full Version : FX7 is here!

Jeff Keller
10-18-2004, 05:10 PM
If the picture quality doesn't suck this may be the Sony DSC-T1/T3 killer. Maybe even the ultimate ultra-compact. I'm impressed with its design, huge screen, and speed thus far. Haven't taken any pictures yet, though, so we'll see about that. Who'd have guessed there would be a stabilized ultra-compact one day?

Payne
10-18-2004, 06:22 PM
I hope you post the review soon. It will be the first in the United States.

BTW Why dont you post some FZ15 sample photos??? I do not asking for a review I just wanna that you post some shots....I need to see noise differences between Iso 64 and 80.

Steve has already posted his FZ15 review but it is still incomplete since there's no conclusion nor sample shots.

I hope you attend my request.

Best Regards,

Jeff Keller
10-18-2004, 09:32 PM
BTW Why dont you post some FZ15 sample photos??? I do not asking for a review I just wanna that you post some shots...

I don't have an FZ15...

Jayde
10-19-2004, 04:32 AM
Pana... jus need a competitive DSLR for complete take over haha... :cool:
how long before we see one, next year ?

go go FX7.. :)

Payne
10-19-2004, 08:40 AM
I don't have an FZ15...

But I guess, you can get one easily....you are the reviewer.

dchanz
10-19-2004, 11:27 AM
jeff,

could you please post some pictures taken with the camera? i'm debating between fx7 and sd200 and I want to compare the quality of the two. i just got the sd200 and i'm not sure if i'm quite happy with the image quality. thanks.

Jeff Keller
10-19-2004, 12:23 PM
jeff,

could you please post some pictures taken with the camera? i'm debating between fx7 and sd200 and I want to compare the quality of the two. i just got the sd200 and i'm not sure if i'm quite happy with the image quality. thanks.

I will as soon as the bad weather goes away. I'm sick as well so I'm not in the mood to go outside.

PixChick
10-19-2004, 07:00 PM
But I guess, you can get one easily....you are the reviewer.

Don't think it is always so easy, actually. Sometimes the camera companies don't want to cooperate. Maybe not the case here, but it happens.

Jeff Keller
10-19-2004, 11:10 PM
Don't think it is always so easy, actually. Sometimes the camera companies don't want to cooperate. Maybe not the case here, but it happens.

Actually they offered me an FZ15 and I turned it down. I can't review everything, unfortunately.

Payne
10-20-2004, 06:36 AM
Actually they offered me an FZ15 and I turned it down. I can't review everything, unfortunately.

Dont make a review Jeff....just take some shots and share them with all of us. It is not so difficult.

Jayde
10-21-2004, 02:35 AM
Jeff
Can we have a sticky post here outlining the FZ range details/links.. so we dont have to repost it all every day.. im sure experts here will concurr and help design it..
I made a adaptor/lens info zip to help users..
thnx for great forum / reviews :)

another guy askin FZ10 or 20 lol..

D70FAN
10-21-2004, 06:04 AM
I will as soon as the bad weather goes away. I'm sick as well so I'm not in the mood to go outside.

Winter? One word. Arizona.

Hope you feel better. Shooting and writing when you feel like heck is difficult to say the least.

felipe_ac
10-24-2004, 09:42 PM
jeff,

if it can be helpful...
here (http://www.dcresource.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1690) i posted a link to some photos i made with my fx7