PDA

View Full Version : Kodak Or Sony Or Olympus Or Nikon Or Casio

lifeofphotos
10-15-2004, 10:24 AM
hi everone,
im really new 2 d world of digi photography....im looking for a 3-4 megapixel cam....my frends are using among kodak, sony, olympus and nikon......some r saying

kodak is a master in printing and a houseold name in photographs, so go 4 dat

sony is a market leader in everything they do, and even their cams "cybershot" r goin good, so go 4 dat....

nikon and olympus both r pioneers in photographs and are into it solely...so their quality is d best...

casio the size is small and handy and the quality is also good...

so nw as u can c im totally confused as 2 wich one 2 go for overall...my use is mainly for home and holiday.... i mite also print some the images...

my budget is max 250 $!!!

all suggestions help is highly appreciated..

thank u all!!!!

Atindra
10-15-2004, 03:44 PM
Go for Kodak or canon. Oly is also good choice. Just check the models, and take some sample shots and go for that which appeals you most. Dont forget to check about feel in your hands.
I like Kodak for its colors.
Atindra

D70FAN
10-15-2004, 04:37 PM
hi everone,
im really new 2 d world of digi photography....im looking for a 3-4 megapixel cam....my frends are using among kodak, sony, olympus and nikon......some r saying

sony is a market leader in everything they do, and even their cams "cybershot" r goin good, so go 4 dat....

nikon and olympus both r pioneers in photographs and are into it solely...so their quality is d best...

so nw as u can c im totally confused as 2 wich one 2 go for overall...my use is mainly for home and holiday.... i mite also print some the images...

thank u all!!!!

You missed the best...Canon. A75 or A85. None better in this price class (and most others).

jasonhe
10-21-2004, 10:01 AM
hi everone,

thank u all!!!!

I own a Kodak Easyshare CX series camera. The CX line is Kodak's budget line, but still the camera manages to capture vibrant images and is very easy to operate. For more manual control, I'd recommend Canon.

Kodak Easyshare CX7430 - $250

LBIBCLC
11-19-2004, 05:00 PM
I just got a Kodak cx7430 for 199.00 at Staples with an additional 128 card. I have 14 days to return or upgrade and 30 days if the price is lower. I could have got it cheaper online, but I loved the idea of trying it out and returning it without shipping it. I is a very easy camera to use.