PDA

View Full Version : Master Tims Electronics Repair for Casio Cameras

c160460
12-02-2005, 04:45 PM
I really don't feel you can speak to someone's integrity unless you have met or dealt with them perdsonally.

I recently followed the advice on this forum from someone who had excellent success with Tim. Let me tell you that it flowed so smoothly I was very impressed. I am a manager in a very competitive service industry and Tim performed like a Leader not a line worker. His repair quote was exact and never changed. I paid to ship it to him and he paid the return shipping (nice surprise)! He answered my follow-up questions same-day!

I was very concerned at first dealing through a website and a far distance away (I am in Ohio) but Tim was prompt, pleasant and extremely timely completing my initial inquiries and the actual repairs. His process out- performs any manufacture warranty or repair center I have made returns to in the past.

Tim's Casio Repair service is real and I am confident you will be as satisfied as I am after dealing with him.

Finally, to follow the other "questionable postings" some may be alluding to, I am glad I read them and found them to be true. I know I may never be back here again (unless I screw up and drop my camera again) so please dismiss the fact I am a "one timer" posting an opinion.

Regards,
Bob L.

NReff
01-13-2006, 07:50 PM
I want to add to the positive mesages about Tim Cason and his repair business. Like everyone else, just sending your precious camera off to someone you don't know is a little scarey. Tim was everything he said he was. He gave me a quote and stayed with it, even though the camera had more wrong then he initially thought. He was prompt, relaible and kept in touch through email. He sent it back quickly and it works great!!! Thanks Tim. It was really nice working with you. Nancy R

speaklightly
01-16-2006, 10:11 AM
Can anyone give me a link to Tim Cason? He sounds like someone who can deal with my problem. Thanks!

Speaklightly

propwash
01-16-2006, 03:56 PM
Sarah Joyce,

Try this link.

www.CasioRepairs.com

I have heard nothing put praise for the work that Tim does. Good luck.