PDA

View Full Version : New here - looking for advice on whether or not to use Tripod

Princeli
11-21-2005, 06:25 PM
Hi everyone --

My name's Lisa, I'm new to this forum and fairly new to digital SLR's. I've been working with a Digital Rebel and now my 20D for around 6 months. I have a few lenses; the 28-135 IS, a 10-22, 100mm macro & 50mm 1.8. My question is, with all this equipment, do I need to have a tri-pod to get crystal clear shots? I just got my 10-22 and was testing it out today, but got constant blurring... they were all hand held. I just love sponteneity and am wondering how that is possible with a tri-pod set up... :confused:

Thanks in advance everyone, I look forward to learning from you all ---
* Lisa
:D

D Thompson
11-21-2005, 07:30 PM
Hi everyone --

My name's Lisa, I'm new to this forum and fairly new to digital SLR's. I've been working with a Digital Rebel and now my 20D for around 6 months. I have a few lenses; the 28-135 IS, a 10-22, 100mm macro & 50mm 1.8. My question is, with all this equipment, do I need to have a tri-pod to get crystal clear shots? I just got my 10-22 and was testing it out today, but got constant blurring... they were all hand held. I just love sponteneity and am wondering how that is possible with a tri-pod set up... :confused:

Thanks in advance everyone, I look forward to learning from you all ---
* Lisa
:D
What shutter speed are you using?

Oops, never mind, I didn't realize you'd cross posted.

Princeli
11-21-2005, 07:50 PM
What shutter speed are you using?

Oops, never mind, I didn't realize you'd cross posted.

Thanks -- I wish I could delete this post, is there any way I can? :confused: