PDA

View Full Version : Are these cam phones better?

sysfreak
10-07-2004, 02:41 PM
I'm looking at the motorola MPx220 cell phone and it offers a 1.2 mega pixel digital camera. What do you think of these digital camera phones coming out. I'm realy thinking about getting this phone, but i was curious on the ideas of camera phones becoming quality? If you haven't heard of the MPx220 check out...www.motorola.com/offers.

D70FAN
10-07-2004, 03:17 PM
I'm looking at the motorola MPx220 cell phone and it offers a 1.2 mega pixel digital camera. What do you think of these digital camera phones coming out. I'm realy thinking about getting this phone, but i was curious on the ideas of camera phones becoming quality? If you haven't heard of the MPx220 check out...www.motorola.com/offers.

Better than what? Better than most digital cameras in 1997? Yes. at 1.2MP you can get decent quality 4 x 6 prints, and quality will be as good as single use (Ritz Dakota) cameras on the market. I have the Motorola V300 (640 x 480) and have had a couple of times when it actually came in handy.

Will these cam-phones sub for a decent digital camera? Not hardly, but at 1.2MP they are at least useful.