PDA

View Full Version : Pictures from Casio EX-S500

kesha
11-06-2005, 05:05 PM
i copied my pics from the camera onto my pc but then wen i plugged it baq in it said recongize? n i said suspend n then all my pics from my camera went away!!! is there anyway i can put the pics baq into my camera from my pc???
can someone please help me with this problem???
thanks

texdude1
11-27-2005, 03:07 AM
i copied my pics from the camera onto my pc but then wen i plugged it baq in it said recongize? n i said suspend n then all my pics from my camera went away!!! is there anyway i can put the pics baq into my camera from my pc???
can someone please help me with this problem???
thanks

;) I do not have a Casio EX-S500, but in my experience with SD cards.........If you copied your photos onto your pc......and you have not changed the names of the photos, or manipulated them in some way with a photo program.....then you should be able to copy the photos back to your SD card, using a card reader/writer, without any problems. Then your camera should recognize the pics, when you place the card back into your camera. :D You can try writing to the card while it is in the camera, to see if that works first......as long as you have enough space on the card to do that. Hope that helps.