PDA

View Full Version : EX-750 How to Use Motion Print?

greenleaf
10-17-2005, 10:07 AM
Dear all,

I've just discovered this forum and it's great for a newbie. I am currently on extended vacation and don't have the cd manual with me for the ex 750 (who takes cd manuals on vacation??)
anyway, I am stuck trying to remember how to do motion print edits from film I have recorded. Could someone kindly post a simple point by point of how to use the motion print feature - I have tried to experiment obviously, but didn't get anywhere.

many many thanks
Greenleaf:)

rondinelle
10-17-2005, 11:41 AM
This is paraphrased from the manual (I haven't used this feature yet...):

Highlight the movie you want to capture.

Press MENU, select the PLAY tab, and then MOTION PRINT, press "play".

Use 'up' and 'down' to select single or 9 frame mode.

Use 'left' and 'right' to select the frame from the movie and press SET to capture it.

Hope this assists... enjoy the vacation...

greenleaf
10-19-2005, 03:46 AM
when it's set out simply like that it's easy to follow, somehow by hit and miss I wasn't getting there.
now I'm up and rolling!

by the way - I've noticed when freezing single images that the resolution isn't really up to scratch , you don't notice this so much on the computer where it looks fine, but you sure do notice it if you have the single images printed as photos? My solution - I use Photoshop elements to make these images slightly artistic/funky, that way you can't see the resolution/focus isn't the sharpest!

again, thanks for the helpful tip re how to use motion print:) :cool:

greenleaf