PDA

View Full Version : casio rip off

kg1922001
10-14-2005, 03:12 PM
i bought a new casio ex-s2 complet tax and all for 180 from the schack it has a system error on it and its warrenty is over , so i call casio to get it fix they inform me that will be 169 flate rate pluss tax what a rip i told them so they wont even spend ten min on it all they do is plug in a data cable to it , and its fix ,id be willing to spend 50 on repair but come one 169 the same price as i bougt it for, so if anyone has one to sell that works great ill pay up too 100 for it no more

Norm in Fujino
10-15-2005, 08:55 PM
i bought a new casio ex-s2 complet tax and all for 180 from the schack it has a system error on it and its warrenty is over , so i call casio to get it fix they inform me that will be 169 flate rate pluss tax what a rip i told them so they wont even spend ten min on it all they do is plug in a data cable to it , and its fix ,id be willing to spend 50 on repair but come one 169 the same price as i bougt it for, so if anyone has one to sell that works great ill pay up too 100 for it no more

169 iz alot of doh butt if u serch araund the nt or ebbay u mite find 1 cheep dun now caze ive nevr used casio.

doctorjerry
10-29-2005, 06:08 PM
I know it hurts but I think you are blaming a poor choiice on someone else. The camera you picked was released about 3 years ago. If the store sold it to you as "new" which I doubt it was, you should have some recourse against them. But I bet that what you have is really a "gray market" camera which is why Casio gave you that high price. If it is a US version, then the warranty should still be good as long as you purchased the camera from a authorized US dealer. It pays to be careful.

Jerry