PDA

View Full Version : Update in gallery

Atindra
09-28-2004, 02:23 AM
Hi Friends, I ve updated my gallery of dx6490 at darwinonline.org.
The link is as below;
http://darwinonline.org/index.php?cat=10171
Lookeing forward for your comments.

msam
09-28-2004, 04:00 AM
The pictures look great.

Did you just take the pictures in 'Auto' mode. I am specifically interested in those indoor shots and how the macro shots of flowers.

Atindra
09-28-2004, 04:13 AM
I took many of outside shots in sports mode, landscape was also used in couple of occassions. In my gallery only two or three are indoor shots. For macro, I follow this
"A" mode, with f-8.0', and macro button activated, here you have to keep your hands steady or if possible use tripod.

pocpp
09-28-2004, 07:07 AM
Hi Everyone!

You pictures look great Atindra!

I just purchased a DX7590 and LOVE IT! I'm new to this forum and would love some critiques. :) I am going to attempt to post some photos - not sure if I'm doing it right :confused:

Atindra
09-28-2004, 07:39 AM
Hi Everyone!

You pictures look great Atindra!

I just purchased a DX7590 and LOVE IT! I'm new to this forum and would love some critiques. :) I am going to attempt to post some photos - not sure if I'm doing it right :confused:
Welcome on the forum. 7590 is a great camera, it is intuitive, it will teach you new things, have fun. Photos came well except the first one, it looks blurry. I generally use links from Photobucket.com or darwinonling.org. Upload images of 800X600 pixel size, to view it nicely on the screen.
Hope to see some nice contribution from you.
Atindra

pocpp
09-28-2004, 08:03 AM
Hi Atindra - thanks for the welcome and the comments. You're right that first one does look blurry. I'm not sure why - It looks great at it's full resolution. Anyway - love the forum it's got some great advice. I look forward to cyber chatting with you!

Atindra
09-28-2004, 11:20 AM
Hi Pocpp, you can see few of my pics at
http://photobucket.com/albums/v398/Atindra/

Yes you can try to be member of dpreview.com/forums/
That is more active forum.
Atindra

jeff
09-29-2004, 01:49 AM
hi Atindra
how are you?
you'v got some great shots there! I saw you did the moon
I posted a few photos too thrue the panasonic forum

jeff

Atindra
09-29-2004, 02:52 AM
Hi Jeff, Thanks
You are a candid person, I liked it. I've observed generally people are restricting themselves to a specific camera forum and does die-hard arguements and campaigning for their camera only, it is not good. Famous Hindu/Indian saying tells, "Let the good ideas come to us from all directions"

Atindra

msam
09-29-2004, 08:43 PM
Thanks Atindra and the additional pictures look great.

Atindra
09-30-2004, 06:44 AM
Thanks Atindra and the additional pictures look great.

Thanks msam for the complements. Looking forward to see some contribution from you also,
Atindra