PDA

View Full Version : Plz someone help

SweetNyelia
09-02-2005, 01:46 PM
Okay I have an Olympus Digitial camera..Camedia Digitial Zoom(given to me by my cousin..witout a charger)... It has a rechargable battery and i went to radioshack and brought a universal charger that they said was graunteed to charge it and if not i needed a new battery...i brought a battery just in case...plugged it in...works with the charger but not without...so i put in the new battery in...it works...until it dies so I try the charger...still nothing...Is there something I'm doing wrong?...Is there a certain way I have to charge it or something?...One of the best chargera brand new battery...can someone plz help me :confused:

kgosden
09-02-2005, 08:00 PM
Boy, you have not told us much of use. Exactly what model Olympus camera are you using? D series, C series, UZ series, Stylus??? Does this charger plug into the camera? Most Olympus cameras that I know of do not charge the battery in camera. Is this a standard type battery like a AA?

Nick
09-04-2005, 02:26 PM
Aye, aye! Would be glad to help you but it's not much to us if we don't know the model number - Oly makes a ton of cameras under the Camedia name. Also would help if you gave the model number of the charger that you bought and what sort of battery type it takes.

" it works...until it dies " - you mean until the camera drains it? Or until the battery suddenly wheezes and dials 911? Please be clear :)

Nick
09-04-2005, 08:18 PM
You're welcome! Help is what we do :cool:

In case you didn't recieve my e-mail, this is the part that you need to charge your battery:

this here widget (LI-10C) (http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=productlist&A=details&Q=&sku=265361&is=REG&addedTroughType=search)