PDA

View Full Version : DX6490 drivers

Baz63
08-29-2005, 11:17 AM
Am I the only one who find it impossible to get onto the kodak website? I have a 3mb internet connection and the pages won't load - never have.

I can't transfer photos using the dock. All the lights are on on the camera and dock but when I press the button I get nothing, just a flashing light on the back of the camera. Got an incomprehensible reply from kodak tech support.

I thought it might be the drivers. I've googled but can't find a free site with the drivers.
Any ideas?

bluevolume
08-30-2005, 08:15 AM
Am I the only one who find it impossible to get onto the kodak website? I have a 3mb internet connection and the pages won't load - never have.

I can't transfer photos using the dock. All the lights are on on the camera and dock but when I press the button I get nothing, just a flashing light on the back of the camera. Got an incomprehensible reply from kodak tech support.

I thought it might be the drivers. I've googled but can't find a free site with the drivers.
Any ideas?

Yes, you are the only one who is having trouble getting on the Kodak website. I just visited the 6490 support page and started the driver download, the whole process took less than a minute.

Baz63
09-03-2005, 03:55 AM
Thanks for your time