PDA

View Full Version : kodak v550 error #b03

todd_9901
08-27-2005, 10:40 PM
can any one tell me what this code is, or better yet how to fix it! i just got my camera 2 weeks ago and till now, loved it... this is driving me bonkers!!!

thanks for your help.
-todd

maccie
09-08-2005, 08:00 AM
try and take a look around this place : http://www.fixya.com/Product.aspx?prdid=261886

you might find it useful

maccie :D

Nadiaaaah
12-02-2005, 02:33 PM
Hi Todd!
Some time has passed since you started this thread, what about your camera? What did you do and did it work? Because I've got the same problem and I am really sad about it, as I love(d) the camera... :( I am afraid it won't ever work again, but is there some hope left...? I would appreciate it a lot if you'd want to share your experiences with me...
Thanks a bunch in advance,
Greets, Nadia

ohmygodrun
12-13-2005, 08:24 PM
Okay. I just bought the Kodak easyshare V530 less than a week ago, and its already crapped the sheets on me.

It wont turn on and has an "camera error #B03 SEE USERS GUIDE" message on the LCD when I try.

The lens are extended and this is the only thing that happens when I push the "on" button.

I followed the "users guide" trouble shooting instructions..........no help.

I searched online and there is almost no help for this particular message.

I emailed Kodak and they havent replied yet.

I bought this thing to take home for Xmas next week.

Does anyone know how to fix this? your charity would be very greatly appreciated, thanks alot

temak
01-13-2006, 04:21 PM
dear all,
After ~1600 photos with Kodak EasyShare CX7525, this message error message #B03 has been displayed and I don't know what I have to do, Maybe this error happen when the memory card was fully and then the camera is hanged?.
I have still to contact technical support....
Regards.
Kokak support is working perfectly, my camera actually is in repairing phase.
I hope that will be repaired at the end.
regards,