PDA

View Full Version : kodak v550 movie mode question

kestrel10
08-25-2005, 06:45 AM
hi!

i have a question about the kodak v550. i understood that the camera saves a 9-shot collage when you take a movie. how do i access and/or view this collage? do i need special software, or does it require that i pull the video onto my computer first?

thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

:confused:

c0mrade
08-25-2005, 07:38 AM
hi!

i have a question about the kodak v550. i understood that the camera saves a 9-shot collage when you take a movie. how do i access and/or view this collage? do i need special software, or does it require that i pull the video onto my computer first?

thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

:confused:

It's just a jpeg picture just like the rest of pictures you take with the camera. You can either review it on the camera, or dump it onto your computer, and it doesn't require that you pull the video onto computer, as i said, it's just another picture in sequence.

kestrel10
08-25-2005, 09:41 AM
that's weird...would there be any reason why it wouldn't show up in the sequence? because i've checked, and i can't find it.

c0mrade
08-25-2005, 10:18 AM
that's weird...would there be any reason why it wouldn't show up in the sequence? because i've checked, and i can't find it.

It usually goes right before the movie... don't know what to tell you... I have the same camera, and it works perfectly, I don't think there's a setting to turn it off or on, so you should be getting it every time.

Also, in EasyShare software the movies show up at the very end of the list along with that collage.

kestrel10
08-25-2005, 01:06 PM
well, for whatever reason, the collage does not show up anywhere in the multiview.

huh.