PDA

View Full Version : Nikon Capture 4.3

Esoterra
08-17-2005, 04:55 PM
I just bought a new D70s. Included with the camera came a trial version of Nikon Capture. I installed it... updated to 4.3...My camera is connected to my computer and I click on Nikon Capture Control. Aparently its supposed to let me connect to my camera. Instead I get a message saying that there is no camera attached?? Anyone have the same problem? Is there a fix?

Eso

propwash
08-17-2005, 08:20 PM
Did you install the software before you connected the camera? Most of the software I have seen says that you must completely install the software before you connect the camera to the computer. If you did not do this, you could try to uninstall the software, then reinstall it, and finally connect your camera. Hope this helps.

Esoterra
08-28-2005, 06:05 PM
I figured it out. In the D70s you have to go into the menu settings and change the camera connection to PTPP in order for it to comunicate with Nikon Capture.

northmotion
09-22-2005, 04:48 PM
i got really excited when i saw this, cus i have screwed around with this for awhile. I have a d50, and had the same thing happen.
Except, when i swich to PTP, it still says that stupid thing. I just gave up seince i dont really care, but if someone knows whats wrong, please tell.