PDA

View Full Version : 9 weeks on the road with a 300...

Ron Rosenwald
07-08-2005, 07:54 PM
JUust returned from a 9 week 8,000 mile adventure using the Evolt E-300 with 2 lenses all the way. It was a near flawless performance with amazing photos promised.... all safely put away on the Road-Stor. There are a few things that i would like to see altered on the camera but as a general use item, it is all a very positive experience as far as I am concerned.
Ron

leeds
07-15-2005, 06:48 AM
:confused: Hi there

I have just purchased an Evolt camera by Olympus...I'm hoping you can help or offer some advice, as I'm not sure if the product is faulty or if I am not selecting the correct buttons - I have read the paper and disk version of the manual, but appear to still have a problem.

I keep getting blurred photos, no matter what I set the camera to.

To play safe, I originally set the cameras settings to Auto, but even then I am unable to get a satisfactory photo....each one comes out blurred, the view through the eyepiece is clear.

I have tried pressing the photo button halfway down so that it auto focuses (is the view through the viewfinder supposed to change?)...nothing happens??

I was expecting the view in the view finder to become clear??

I have tried adjusting the outer ring on the lens to adjust the focus....but nothing appears to happen.

Please can you tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Many Thanks in Advance

D70FAN
07-22-2005, 05:12 PM
:confused: Hi there

I have just purchased an Evolt camera by Olympus...I'm hoping you can help or offer some advice, as I'm not sure if the product is faulty or if I am not selecting the correct buttons - I have read the paper and disk version of the manual, but appear to still have a problem.

I keep getting blurred photos, no matter what I set the camera to.

To play safe, I originally set the cameras settings to Auto, but even then I am unable to get a satisfactory photo....each one comes out blurred, the view through the eyepiece is clear.

I have tried pressing the photo button halfway down so that it auto focuses (is the view through the viewfinder supposed to change?)...nothing happens??

I was expecting the view in the view finder to become clear??

I have tried adjusting the outer ring on the lens to adjust the focus....but nothing appears to happen.

Please can you tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Many Thanks in Advance

It sounds like you have the camera in manual focus mode.