View Full Version : General Digital Photography Chat
- Interesting article - Perspective Distortion
- What 2 places in the world would you most want to take self portrait photos in ?
- I need help with a solution
- Panasonic busted using Canon cameras
- Illegal to record a cops actions
- A bounce-flash to pair with the D90
- Camera pornography
- Camera VS. Lens
- Video Cameras
- A Site Similar to DCResource for Video Cams
- Here's a good article on image noise!
- Optical Viewfinders are dead
- downloading movie from COOLPIX P90 to iPhoto
- Olympus Stylus 780 dumb question
- RAW vs raw images
- Kata 3N1-10 Camera Bag - What Fits ?
- nikon d3100 going to use a new SONY sensor??
- Are the Sony A33 and A55 game changers?
- sony a55 noise,not im pressed
- Interesting digital camera magazine
- I need to be careful what I take photos of!
- Which lenses should I get?
- Online/Distance Photography Schools
- Improving some photos
- Adobe shows off plenoptic lenses that let you refocus an image after it's taken
- For the Wedding Photographers...hilarious
- Facebook starts rolling out high resolution photo sharing to users
- Kite Aerial Photography/Video with Nokia devices: Nokia Push
- Firmware Update for the Samsung NX10
- bushnell camera adapter
- Pro DSLR + Cheapo Lens vs "Cheapo" DSLR + Pro Lens
- Energizer Qi Inductive Charger
- shooting in lower megapixels
- Whats the point of the locking mode dial?
- Fuji chrome effect
- Question for DCRP braintrust
- Alaska Advice?
- Zoom Lens for Canon 40D
- panasonic dmc-tz5
- whas so good about the olympus e-pl2?
- Vivian Maier - recently discovered street photographer
- 1 year long timelapse
- Peter Lik photo sells for $1 million
- What Tripod Should I Get?
- Inflation in the U.S
- Good Advice: organize your shots
- Why do you photograph?
- Rangefinders in DSLRs?
- 8x lens for iPhone 3 or 4
- The future of the NX system
- What happened on 08-10-2009 at 06:43 AM???
- Panasonic 3D Digital Camera Lens
- Florida bill would make it illegal to photograph farms
- Focus on imaging 2011 visit comments
- COLORPIX LW-DV316 $45 @ Frys Is This Pocket HD Camcorder Any Good
- A web site for video camers
- CHOBi CAM ONE
- Where can I find more photos like this?
- What cleaning kit do you recommend?
- Just upgraded to Canon EOS 7D!
- Some n00b questions to ask the experts ..
- Beta-test this article?
- Image stabalisation, tripods and portrate mode - Canon 500d
- Canon i9900 trouble
- Canon i9900 Trouble
- Circular polarizer decision
- The 25 step camera purchase process
- European adapter for power outlets
- Peter Lik on the Weather channnel
- Tips on used lens purchase
- Obamas car stuck
- Sigma SD1 - Would you get one?
- Hasselblad H4D-200MS - *cough* 200MPs of *hack* *cough* imaging *cough* goodness!
- Mobile connectivity for camera
- My new camera!
- NIMH batteries?
- Nikon gear worth $20,000 left in space
- Twilight photography question
- Canon i9900 printer problem
- Camera lets people shoot first focus later
- Good day!
- Camera switches off automatically when turned on (Sony DSC W300)
- Inexpensive, relatively good compact tripod for SX10? (supplements Velbon CX 690)
- 100-400 F4.5, 70-200 F4 IS, 70-200 F2.8 or Sigma 70-200 F2.8
- Mounting/Printing/Selling on the street
- Questions regarding CISS & Refillable Cartridges for Epson T60/R290 ...
- Photographers Rights
- Mack Camera Extended Warranty
- Eneloops and other LSD NiMH batteries
- HDR software
- Anybody looking for low image quality?
- Fastest Shutter-lag in a phone camera?
- Hoya filter choice
- Sports Event Photography set-up
- Canon T2i + 18-135mm: B&H Photo vs E-bay?
- Macro tube and ring light question
- Why no 22-810mm lens for D-SLR's?
- Rhein river photo sells for record $4.3 million
- What Is The Best Tripod Under $50
- Home made macro learning curve
- What's the best picture you've taken so far while on holiday ?
- 106 of the most beloved Street Art Photos – Year 2011
- Kodak R.I.P ?
- Opteka Fisheye
- Where photos are taken on world map
- Why wedding photographers cost so much
- interchangeable sensor camera?
- The risks of expensive gear
- Affordable Lighting
- Stupid Question: Which camera color gets less notice?
- Do I have this right or wrong?
- Digital Video - what software under $100?
- My PhD thesis about digital cameras
- P.angenieux Paris f.50 1:0.95 type m1 lens
- Fuji F770exr or Panasonic ZS20
- Battery Question - HELP!
- Photography mods for games :)
- photo properties
- Laptop requirements for photographers?
- Samsung GX 1S lens issue
- Wedding Photography - Basic Information
- Ti1 + Lens
- Robocams at the Olympics
- Battery problems and more
- Opinion on this
- Wedding Photography - Which Lenses?
- Canon ef 70-200 f2.8 MK1 problem
- Try before you buy!
- Street photography
- Looking for best Wedding Photo location in the world
- Woman dies in trash the dress photo session
- iPhone 5 on Sept 12
- SANYO ENELOOP XX Batteries? Anybody using them?
- Olympus Ferrari Edition
- Big Backpack for traveling???
- Do you always do a conditioning full charge of your batteries before an assignement?
- A Camera store can be a dangerous place to work
- White balance - grey card
- Distance for Portraits
- Protective lens cover for Canon SX240??
- DSLR gear but don't know how to use it
- Mobile photography
- ND filter
- Flickr free 3 months unlimited photo/video storage
- Computer screens blue light may cause eye damage
- Old Minolta lens to new DSLR ?
- Don't take photo close to a Rhino
- Boston marathon photography and photojournalism
- Sachtler Ace L TT 75/2 CF C Tripod, do you recommend?
- Digital Imaging w/ IP Cameras
- Tripod tips
- In terms of any fave photo/s taken so far, what's currently your most treasured one/s
- Advise on lenses to purchase for Nikon D3
- Best Acrylic Mounting Company Recommendations or other mediums of presenting work?
- Kodak Z740 ac adapter
- This is my answer , which is this topic , jejejee
- Merry Christmas to all those still here
- Hello everyone.
- Hello Xperts Noob Here :P
- Wedding photography - in modern China. :)
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.1 Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.